1 So then, my brethren, beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand ye in the Lord, beloved.
2. Euodia I exhort, and Syntyche I exhort, to be of the same mind in the Lord;
3. and I ask also thee, genuine yoke-fellow, be assisting those women who in the good news did strive along with me, with Clement also, and the others, my fellow-workers, whose names [are] in the book of life.
4. Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice;
5. let your forbearance be known to all men; the Lord [is] near;
6. for nothing be anxious, but in everything by prayer, and by supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God;
7. and the peace of God, that is surpassing all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.
8. As to the rest, brethren, as many things as are true, as many as [are] grave, as many as [are] righteous, as many as [are] pure, as many as [are] lovely, as many as [are] of good report, if any worthiness, and if any praise, these things think upon;
9. the things that also ye did learn, and receive, and hear, and saw in me, those do, and the God of the peace shall be with you.
10 And I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at length ye flourished again in caring for me, for which also ye were caring, and lacked opportunity;
11. not that in respect of want I say [it], for I did learn in the things in which I am -- to be content;
12. I have known both to be abased, and I have known to abound; in everything and in all things I have been initiated, both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to be in want.
13. For all things I have strength, in Christ's strengthening me;
14. but ye did well, having communicated with my tribulation;
15. and ye have known, even ye Philippians, that in the beginning of the good news when I went forth from Macedonia, no assembly did communicate with me in regard to giving and receiving except ye only;
16. because also in Thessalonica, both once and again to my need ye sent;
17. not that I seek after the gift, but I seek after the fruit that is overflowing to your account;
18. and I have all things, and abound; I am filled, having received from Epaphroditus the things from you -- an odour of a sweet smell -- a sacrifice acceptable, well-pleasing to God:
19. and my God shall supply all your need, according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus;
20. and to God, even our Father, [is] the glory -- to the ages of the ages. Amen.
21. Salute ye every saint in Christ Jesus; there salute you the brethren with me;
22. there salute you all the saints, and specially those of Caesar's house;
23. the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [is] with you all. Amen.