1 Hallelujah! Blessed is the man that feareth Jehovah, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
2. His seed shall be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
3. Wealth and riches [shall be] in his house; and his righteousness abideth for ever.
4. Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness; he is gracious, and merciful, and righteous.
5. It is well with the man that is gracious and lendeth; he will sustain his cause in judgment.
6. For he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
7. He shall not be afraid of evil tidings; his heart is fixed confiding in Jehovah;
8. His heart is maintained, he is not afraid, until he see [his desire] upon his oppressors.
9. He scattereth abroad, he giveth to the needy; his righteousness abideth for ever: his horn shall be exalted with honour.
10 The wicked [man] shall see [it] and be vexed; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.