1 Hallelujah! Praise, ye servants of Jehovah, praise the name of Jehovah.
2. Blessed be the name of Jehovah, from this time forth and for evermore!
3. From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same, let Jehovah's name be praised.
4. Jehovah is high above all nations, his glory above the heavens.
5. Who is like unto Jehovah our God, who hath placed his dwelling on high;
6. Who humbleth himself to look on the heavens and on the earth?
7. He raiseth up the poor out of the dust; from the dung-hill he lifteth up the needy,
8. To set [him] among nobles, among the nobles of his people.
9. He maketh the barren woman to keep house, [as] a joyful mother of sons. Hallelujah!