1 Come, let us sing aloud to Jehovah, let us shout for joy to the rock of our salvation;
2. Let us come before his face with thanksgiving; let us shout aloud unto him with psalms.
3. For Jehovah is a great łGod, and a great king above all gods.
4. In his hand are the deep places of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also:
5. The sea is his, and he made it, and his hands formed the dry [land].
6. Come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before Jehovah our Maker.
7. For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture and the sheep of his hand. To-day if ye hear his voice,
8. Harden not your heart, as at Meribah, as [in] the day of Massah, in the wilderness;
9. When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
10 Forty years was I grieved with the generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways;
11. So that I swore in mine anger, that they should not enter into my rest.