1 Jehovah reigneth: let the peoples tremble. He sitteth [between the] cherubim: let the earth be moved.
2. Jehovah is great in Zion, and he is high above all the peoples.
3. They shall praise thy great and terrible name, -- it is holy! --
4. And the strength of the king that loveth justice. *Thou* hast established equity: it is thou that executest judgment and righteousness in Jacob.
5. Exalt Jehovah our God, and worship at his footstool. He is holy!
6. Moses and Aaron among his priests, and Samuel among them that call upon his name: they called unto Jehovah, and *he* answered them.
7. He spoke unto them in the pillar of cloud: they kept his testimonies, and the statute that he gave them.
8. Jehovah, our God, *thou* answeredst them: a forgiving łGod wast thou unto them, though thou tookest vengeance of their doings.
9. Exalt Jehovah our God, and worship at the hill of his holiness; for holy is Jehovah our God.